Salesforce.com, Inc Senior Strategic Account Manager, Enterprise Market - Apple in Remote, California
Job DetailsJob Title: Strategic Account Executive, Enterprise Market - Apple
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Salesforce provides a compelling opportunity for Sales Professionals with a proven track record exceeding quota in technology sales. Our goal is to build an organization of intelligent, ambitious, Account Executives committed to our vision of changing the software landscape. With 95% customer satisfaction, a best-in-class CRM/Sales Force Automation tool that Reps love to use, and a fiercely loyal customer base, it’s a powerful combination for sales success. Top sales talent across the world join us for or our “change the world” mentality; the opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, performance-based, team atmosphere.
You will be responsible for generating new business into one of our largest accounts, Apple. Drive strategic, enterprise-wide Social Network & CRM sales initiatives across all of Apple. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers within Amazon that can be referenced in future sales cycles. Salesforce offers a very competitive compensation plan with accelerating commissions and tremendous upside earnings potential that has no cap.
We are seeking proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us grow our loyal customer base. Responsibilities include generating new business in both existing accounts and in new logo accounts, as well as playing a key role to drive strategic, Enterprise Social Network & CRM initiatives into Enterprise companies. Additional efforts include:
- Lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities
- Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
- 10+ years of solution sales experience selling CRM, ERP, or similar business applications to large, complex enteprise organizations
- Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding a sales quota
- Experience of successfully selling Enterprise Software deals into large Enterprise companies and specifically into Apple
- Account planning and execution skills
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Experience selling Software (Cloud/SaaS/On-demand/on premise) or Social Enterprise solutions to strategic enterprise accounts
- Bachelor's Degree
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!