Salesforce.com, Inc Workplace Services Intern in Mexico City, Mexico
Workplace Services Intern
Help to deliver exceptional guest experiences that brings the Salesforce brand to life. The Workplace Services team serves as a constant resource to our Ohana of Customers, Employees, and Guests, by effectively managing workplace needs and acting as an enthusiastic brand ambassador.
• Deliver a guest experience that is unique and brings the Salesforce brand to life
• Assist with placing food orders as requested in a Snack Program refill
• Follow Up to FedEx/UPS/Courier packages.
• Book conference rooms for Customer Meetings, employees, etc., under last-minute circumstances.
• Notify employees of visitors, candidates, Customer meetings, etc., and direct each Guest to designated meeting areas
• Ability to take direction and follow oral and written instructions
• Advanced English is mandatory;
• Studying in the last 3 or 4 semesters at the University
• Self-starter; handles self with minimal supervision and is pro-active
• Ability to plan and organize work in the required areas
• Familiarity with facility equipment and a willingness to learn building operations
• Proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
• Customer service experience preferred
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!