Salesforce.com, Inc Solution Engineer - Cloud Craze in Dusseldorf, Germany
Are you ready to make a difference at a high-growth, global company, recognized as a “Visionary” in Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce? A Platinum Salesforce Partner, CloudCraze is the only SaaS based commerce product on the market, built natively in the Salesforce platform. With a core focus in the B2B space, CloudCraze is customer-focused, allowing our clients the ability to provide a tailored experience in order better connect and drive on-going relationships with their customers in ways that are commonly only experienced in B2C environments.
Position Overview: To be based out of our Amsterdam office, as a Solution Engineer, you will work closely with Director Solution Engineering, EMEA Region based, during the sales process. You will be providing technical product expertise, responding to RFIs, RFPs and designing a Proof of Concept (POC) to showcase CloudCraze’s enterprise-class SaaS product for e-commerce. This role is integral to providing pre-sales support while partnering with the Sales team.
The ideal Solution Engineer has a broad IT background and is proficient demonstrating all aspects of software features and functionality to all levels in an organization, especially the C level. With a strong blend of product sales and technical skills, the Solution Engineer uses a consultative approach to understand business and technical requirements and articulate the strategies for a CloudCraze implementation.
• Strong professional experience in enterprise software (SaaS experience preferred)
• B.S. in Computer Science or Business field of study, MBA or Masters a plus
• Knowledge of e-Commerce, Cloud Computing, and Software as a Service (SaaS) industry trends
• Knowledge of many system architectures for wireless mobile, office, web and application development in the enterprise
• Knowledge of hardware and operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite, HTML and web development environments, relational databases, data warehouses, and reporting tools and solutions
• Used, tested, designed, recommended, pioneered and experimented with many devices and software applications
• Analytical and skilled at requirements gathering; able to translate requirements to written proposals
• Able to demonstrate and articulate solutions to clients to provide compelling value proposition in both English and Dutch
• Desire to be a Systems Engineer to partner in sales pursuits for large-scale, eCommerce, enterprise-wide software opportunities. Understands the evolution of Software as Service and Cloud Computing
• SFDC Certification is a plus
• Experience in enterprise e-Commerce is strongly preferred
• Function as part of a multi-disciplinary team during sales pursuits of large-scale, enterprise B2B and B2C e- Commerce applications.
• Can clearly and effectively communicate verbally to C-suite and middle management. Becomes an expert at demonstrating CloudCraze and can differentiate product and services sales activities.
• Excellent follow up and written correspondence skills with clients and project team members.
• Build and present technical presentations and customized demos using the declarative and programmatic capabilities of the Force.com platform
• Present CloudCraze’s technology and underlying infrastructure (salesforce.com), including demonstrating deep familiarity with it’s hosting infrastructure, security and integration capabilities
• Lead and organize responses to RFPs and technical requirements documents
• Understand the customer need and establish company’s product as the best solution that addresses the technical and business requirements as they look to move their business to a cloud architecture
• Overcome technical or architectural challenges within existing or new customers, and coordinate communication and activities required
• Create and lead ROI workshops, Proof of Concept projects.
• Work closely with other elements of the salesforce.com eco system, e.g. Salesforce.com, ISV partners, and analysts to develop and execute internal and external programs and initiatives
• Provide accurate and timely assistance to the Sales Executives Forecast’s using the designated Sales Tools and Processes and maintain all relevant information about Customers, Prospects, Campaigns, and Leads using the tools provided
• Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position • Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
• Willing and able to travel domestically & internationally
• Represents self with a high degree of professionalism and integrity; team player
• Highly analytical and able to be articulate for a mutual purpose
• Excellent written communication skills with extensive use of MS Office to formulate proposals
• Stays abreast of industry trends to continuously articulate Practice
• Area and/or Enterprise Services with relevance
• Possesses political and organizational savvy along with business acumen
Travel and Work Requirements
• Must be able to travel up to 50%
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!