Salesforce.com, Inc Signature Success Core Signature Engineer in Dublin, Ireland
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
The Signature success-/Mission Critical Engineer is a customer-focused expert and is responsible for Salesforce.com’s Signature Support handling and execution of Severity 1 and 2 cases, as well as, implementing and finding ways to prevent customer issues through proactive support and monitoring. The Signature Support team provides the highest level of support and expertise to some of our largest and most strategic accounts. This responsibility includes developing a strong partnership across Worldwide Support, R&D, and our Support Operations team. As a member of the Signature Support team, the Signature Support Engineer (Technical) is technically competent, business oriented and highly customer centric.
• Serve as a Trusted Advisor, drive conversations with our customer's Business Stakeholders armed with best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as Security, Performance, Development Process, Release Management and Application Governance, You are the representative of customer requirements and their expectations from Signature Success.
• Solve highly visible, technical, global and strategic, enterprise cases and ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction with exposure to all skill groups/areas of the product/platform for the most critical issues
When required you own ultimate responsibility for your customer’s operations and end-to-end customer experience.
• Understanding how Signature Support customers use our technology (integration points, implementation setup, etc.) and ensure we understand how they are measured so we can align our success metrics.
Oversee and manage the resolution of technical issues, ensuring prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues. Capable of managing expectations with cross-functional teams with the common goal of customer success and willing to do hands-on where applicable to help accelerate the investigation process. Review the progress or lack thereof periodically with the customer.
• Provide proactive support, including but not limited to; proactive system/limit monitoring and communications, deep Splunk analysis, creating definitions for proactive alerts, working with CCE and Technical Enablement teams on proactive tuning, and provide recommendations to minimise potential service disruptions.
• Advocate Signature Support customer’s priorities internally within Salesforce. Liaise and work closely with the Salesforce R&D and Infrastructure teams on escalated technical issues and product roadmap changes/new features as well as working with R&D on pilot programs
• Lead the resolution of critical technical issues, providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues
• Assist developers in troubleshooting their integration with salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation of other salesforce.com developer products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
• Participation in Signature Support project work, including but not limited to; envisioning and building new monitoring and/or reporting tools, creating or improving existing processes/procedures, as well as developing/providing additional “white glove” support practices associated to incident prediction and prevention capabilities.
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) exhibiting the highest level of expertise in providing Salesforce Support. The SME may be asked to review, improve, and approve technical work; to guide others; and to mentor or teach.
• Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the greater support community. Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support.
• Have familiarity with and participate in a follow the sun support model providing consistent hand-offs to the next geography as dictated by the severity and urgency of issues.
• Ability to orchestrate all salesforce teams efforts and ensure we are single point of contact for all post sales support activities.
• Deep understanding of Salesforce multi-tenant architecture
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of prior experience in Technical Support and/or 3+ years with development experience
• Demonstrated analysis, problem solving and skills troubleshooting expertise
• Ability to effectively prioritise and escalate customer issues as required
• Comfortable interacting with all levels of customer and SFDC management
• Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
• Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
• Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
• Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and core programming concepts
• Solid knowledge of XML, preferably experience using server-to-server web services (SOAP / REST)
• Understanding of integration technologies: Computer Telephony Integration, Data Cleanse/De-Duplication; Data Replication, Transactional data to and from Salesforce objects.
• Experience with Field Service Lightning, Web Development or Live Agent
• Prior experience in Technical Support/Services related role &/or in technical account management.
• Salesforce Certifications
• VisualForce/Apex Knowledge
• CRM domain knowledge
• Previous experience with Salesforce.com CRM and its technologies
• Second Language Proficiency(German, French, Spanish)
•Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively foster Customer Ohana.
•Display high level of Customer empathy
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.