Salesforce.com, Inc Senior Manager Employee Success Business Partner in Dublin, Ireland
Job CategoryEmployee Success
Employee Success is made up of HR professionals, Recruiters, Operations, and Coordinators that come together to continue to build out Salesforce. In Employee Success, we strive to bring on top talent and continue to build out our organisation with the Aloha style treatment. Whether we are recruiting the next great candidate, refining our operations, we strive to provide the royal treatment and continue to build a great organisation.
Role Description:We are seeking a HR Business Partner, Manager or Senior Manager, to provide a full range of HR business support to global marketing/comms, engineering, sales and/or other corporate functions. In a partnership capacity, this individual will work closely with the HRBP team to help educate, advise and influence client groups on issues involving, but not limited to, employee engagement and retention, manager/employee development and coaching, compensation planning, organisational development, change management, special projects, ES data analysis and client presentations.
This role will also work closely with client groups and corporate HR teams to identify,design and implement HR initiatives that support the business needs of the client groups. The ideal candidate is interested in making a significant impact in several critical business units within Technology; excels in a fast paced, ever changing environment; and is looking to work with a strong HR Business Partner team.
Your Impact:· Lead initiatives ranging from complex to highly complex where the impact is significant in supporting the client's needs. Initiatives include employee retention, talent assessment, succession planning, compensation (equity, bonus, merit), and management development.
· Promote employee and organisational development including management development, succession planning, performance management programs, skills gap analysis, and individual career development.
· Strengthen the management capabilities of business units by providing coaching and leadership development to people managers.
· Act as a change-agent as the business continues to reshape itself with a goal of providing a world class customer and employee experience.
· Partner with and between COEs and global HR partners to deliver seamless human resources processes and programs across the organisation. Leverage all HR programs, policies, processes and systems.
· Provide client with analysis of client organisations' "health" by analysing trends in performance, employee satisfaction, attrition and turnover, etc.
· Ability to ramp up quickly, understand Salesforce’s unique culture and proactively help identify issues/areas of development.
Required Skills/Experience:· Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 5 years of related HR experience; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
· Demonstrated track record of developing effective relationships across all levels of the organization and with diverse client groups.
· Strong business acumen.
· Demonstrated ability to drive major initiatives and influence decision makers at all levels.
· Ability to be proactive, to anticipate and provide alternatives and options to the business.
· Ability to diagnose and successfully handle organisational development issues.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator.
· Excellent interpersonal, group, process and influence skills.
· Ability to prepare and make senior level presentations, and collect, assimilate and analyse data. Must have knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
· Ability to conduct group facilitation, and coach and counsel management at all levels.
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· Knowledge of federal, state and local laws, statutes, etc. which govern employment policies and practices.
· Knowledge of staffing and compensation strategies, practices and processes.
Posting StatementSalesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiativefor Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!